- Granular 9 options for calculating expiration expanded beyond Quick reports to all areas of ProWrite.
- Expanded capabilities of Extended Rich Text Notes with the option to exclude from printing.
- Expanded Tags to continuity entries and welds.
- Expanded F # analysis of Welder to WPS and WPS to Welder analysis logic to support "x" variable representing 0-9 such as F# "4x" representing F#s "40,41,42,43,44,45,46,47,48,49".
- Completely removed the decremented "Continuity Summary" and "Inspection Data" tabs from the Welder UI. This functionality replaced via Reports.
- Import/Export now locked to matching versions.
- WPQ Expiration Exception on WPQ printing transitioned from notepad to an in program pop-up.
- The layout of the printed/PDF output of the Bulk Continuity form will be updated with this release. Sort order on output will be by welder name and then by any specified sub-sort set in the UI such as expiration date or Process/Method.
- Corrected an issue where printing or print-previewing a PreWPS could cause an access violation
- Corrected an issue where copying a BPQ caused a shutdown and the copy did not save
- Corrected an issue where WPQ creation from templates not showing side bend on initial paint.
- Corrected a multi-process WPQ creation from WPS issue.
- Corrected an issue with the over limiting of supported PQRs for PWHT on WPS creation.
For an installation link please see below. http://thinkcei.com/think-tank/blog/thinktank/2016/04/05/prowrite-cloud-enterprise-announcement-and-2016-release