Modularity & Codes
ProWrite encourages flexible usage. Employees in various roles in your company will find that ProWrite allows them to work more efficiently. Whatever your need – from tracking welder continuity to creating code-assisted documents to providing industry-leading reports – ProWrite has a customizable solution for you.
ProWrite Cloud S9 for ASME Section 9 Welding and beyond
Capabilities available for custom quotes or in standard easy to select Tiers include:
- Ability to create PQRs, WPSs, WPQs, Procedure Submittals, WPQ Templates and Pre-WPSs Documents
- Welding Process support for GTAW, GMAW, FCAW, SAW, SMAW, ESW, EGW, PAW and OFW
- Brazing Process support for Torch, Furnace, Induction, Dip and Resistance
- Weld Type support for Groove, Fillet, Corrosion Resistant Overlay, Hardface Overlay, and Stud welds.
- DesignCalcs vessel import.
- Measurement Unit Support for both Customary and Metric units
- Code assisted documents with over 10 years of previous code analyses available
- Ability to create Welders and track their continuity via multiple Welding Fields and extended continuity/weld tracking capabilities.
- Extensive security, eSignatures, and customizable reports.
- Advanced searching capabilities, tagging/labeling, grouping.
- Add extended rich text notes (with inline images, tables, etc.).
- PDF attachments (for Documents and Welders).
- Access via Android, iOS as well as Windows.
- Modify multiple documents and welders quickly with mass/bulk operations.
The documents and determinations in ProWrite S9 are based on Section IX of the ASME® Boiler and Pressure Vessel Code for welding and brazing qualification. ProWrite D1.1 is based on the AWS® D1.1/D1.1M Structural Welding Code.
- ASME Section VIII
- ASME Section I
- ASME Section III
- ASME B 31.1
- ASME B 31.3
ProWrite interprets the above codes to validate inputs. A document that is created utilizing this assistance is believed to adhere to the codes and is considered code-checked. Code assistance may be disabled on certain documents, but there are limitations to further actions that may be taken with a non-code checked document.